I just came across this on a tumblr blog, and its on my “to have” this summer.
Rosé Sangria Recipe
- 2 bottles of rosé wine (Try Mulderbosch under $15)
- 1 cup white rum (or Sprite to cut down the alcohol)
- 1/3 cup Grand Marnier
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup sugar (or Splenda)
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 peaches, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced, seeds removed
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- Handful of blueberries
- Handful of raspberries
Combine all ingredients except fruit in a large pitcher. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Add fruit, refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours. Enjoy!
[reblogged from simplyjess]