I am determined to make it a good morning, good afternoon, and good evening. I have much on the agenda for today and naturally (because I rarely plan personal outings and appointments all on one day) I came down with a cold yesterday and slept horribly last night. I could not breathe out of my nose last night, it was awful!
However, I’m going to try and keep a positive attitude since 1. I have the kiddos around and I really have no choice. I don’t get sick days! And, 2. I have a full day planned ahead!
So today, on the agenda is:
- Vinyasa flow yoga, yay! It’s been awhile, and I love it so I hope I can maintain my breathe and focus this morning. I’m in dire need to connect my mind with my body.
- Running. The usual run on the track, although I may not push it today since I’m not feeling 100%. I’ve ordered my rolling muscle massager for my shins yesterday, especially my left leg and I’m looking forward to that arriving soonish.
- Lunch/ play date with a girlfriend. This is actually our usual Tuesday thing with our girls while our other kiddos are in school. It makes Tuesday actually pleasant and not just the armpit of the week.
- Home to hang with my loves and to clean up the house, again the usual except we have a realtor visiting tomorrow evening (shhh, it’s not even anything. We are just curious about these investors eyeing our property ;)) So yeah, that.
- Hair appointment! A clean up cut, and some highlights. Looking forward to seeing Emily so that she can beautify me.
- Meeting up with another girlfriend to full-fill my craving after my hair appointment.. I’m hoping I will be feeling better by then because I would love to be able to taste those yummy beans, and have a glass of red…with beautiful hair!
That’s it. The Tuesday of mind, body and spirit. Something I hope to re-incorporate back into my everyday life.
Okay, time to start the day. Wish me luck!
[Photo via No Time to Waist Fitness]