Alas, I am relaxed and have been enjoying the Holidays with family and friends! It’s been awhile since I’ve last posted. College work was consuming all my time, and then Thanksgiving flew by and now here we are, the day after Christmas. Finals were last week and I can grin and say, I did it. I made it through.
- Through the first semester back to college in 10 years.
- Hosting a grand Thanksgiving feast with 16 wonderful family members and friends.
- Working the homeroom parent responsibilities with the preschoolers.
- Christmas shopping.
- Making sure to be apart of both kids preschool Holiday festivities!
- Taking on Christmas (number one) in Boston first weekend in December.
- More Christmas shopping.
- My birthday, you know, I celebrated it all hard core with an exam practice, and working on a six page paper. I do have to say once I took the exam that following Saturday I felt FREE! …well, after the major anxiety of the exam itself and the freaking out of NOT finishing two five point questions!
- Last week of the semester and studying for final exams.
- Prepping for Christmas. I can’t believe how ahead of the shopping I was this year!
- Finals. Good gosh, that’s all there is need to be said about that! Fork. In. Me.
- Christmas shopping.
- Ending the semester with THREE mother-fucking A’s!
- Making Christmas relaxing and all about that, and being with my family. My favorite people EVER.
And, should I even mention that we are in the midst of a bathroom remodel?! My husband is amazing,and taking on such a BIG task. I can’t wait for the end result!! Although, I can say that it has been a little nutty with the kids, and now we are at the point where he just started to tile our bath. (*gasp* NO SHOWERING) Here anyway… but still! I just keep thinking about what the finished product will be, otherwise I would go INSANE. With two kids. No routine. INSANEEEEE.
But then again, I deal. I LIKE to go with the flow… you know, as long as everyone else is happy.
So yeah, we’ve been a crazy ass bunch the last month. We have one more Christmas this Friday with my family and then, voila! It’s a new year.
I’m looking forward to it! I hope you are too!
(And, this glass of red. Oh, and the possibility of being snowed in tomorrow.)